Computer systems and software procedures which are used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of the Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which, by their very nature, could allow users to be identified through processing and association with data held by third parties.
This category of data includes, for example, IP addresses or domain names of computers or other tools used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in URI / URL (Uniform Resource Identifier / locator) notation of the requested resources, time of the request, method used in submitting the request to the server, size of the file obtained in response, numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the operating system and the user’s computer environment. These data, necessary for the use of the website, are also processed to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning; these data are deleted immediately after processing (except for the data that must be kept for legal obligations including the possible need to ascertain crime by the competent authorities).
We inform you that:
- the website aku.it does not use profiling cookies;
- the website aku.it also allows the sending of “third-party” cookies;
Please refer to the extended information on cookies at the footer of the home page for further information.
The data of Navigation and Cookies are common personal data, which are necessary for the use of the website and are processed for the following purposes:
- for the proper functioning of the website;
- to obtain statistical information on the functionality of the site (most visited pages, number of visitors per time slot or daily, geographical areas of origin, etc.);
- for advanced navigation and content management purposes.
DATA PROVIDED VOLUNTARILY BY THE USER
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of messages to contact addresses of the Data Controller, as well as the completion and submission of contact forms or other services on the website www.aku.it, entail the acquisition of the sender’s contact details, necessary for a reply, as well as all the personal data contained in the communications including also sensitive data (previously in force under Article 4, letter d), first paragraph of Legislative Decree 196/03), or, in any case, special categories of personal data (pursuant to Article 9 of Regulation 2016/679). The sections of the site prepared for the particular services offered/form are subject, where appropriate, to the consent of the data subject.
The data provided voluntarily by the user are processed for the following purposes:
- to send informative material or other communications after completion by the user of the appropriate forms or contact forms present on the website, also for purposes of proposition of applications and search for personnel by the Controller, or after the sending of e-mails by the user to the addresses indicated on the site and for related and further purposes of processing of the request;
- for the offer of the service requested after the completion by the user of the specific form or contact form present on the website, including Marketing and Press service (press room access Aku), sending newsletters and e-commerce service (performance of a contract or execution of a pre-contractual measures requested by user, e.g. preparation of an offer);
- for marketing purposes, commerce, market research, profiling and for sending advertising material, subject to your consent.